Tripcatcher is the mileage app that helps you keep an accurate record of your business miles. You can log your business miles, create expense reports and update your online accounts. Tripcatcher can save you time and money.
Advantages of Using Tripcatcher instead of manual spreadsheets:
- Tripcatcher is the only UK based mileage expense app that claims back the VAT on your fuel.
- Tripcatcher is built specifically for the UK and complies with HMRC requirements.
- It supports the 10,000 mile threshold and deals if you do more miles than that per annum.
- It automatically applies the correct rate for mileage rates for cars, vans, motor bikes, bicycles and passengers.
- It automatically calculates the VAT on fuel for car drivers and tells you the value of the petrol receipts you need to have to back your claim up and satisfy the Taxman’s requirements.
- It runs in the browser on the desktop, laptop, tablet and many modern smart phones. Tripcatcher also has phone apps for both the iOS and Android platforms.
- Tripcatcher’s ease of use is what makes the difference to you doing the work and removes the administrative hassle from claiming mileage expenses.
- It has many time-saving features such as favourite trips, calculating your trip distance via Google Maps, and GPS tracking on the smartphone apps.
- It has seamless integration with both Xero and Receipt Bank, making claiming mileage expenses very easy.
HOW MUCH DOES TRIPCATCHER COST?
The cost is £1.49 per month for a subscription for an individual user.
More details can be found on the Tripcatcher website – HERE!
HOW DO I GET MY TRIPCATCHER SUBSCRIPTION?
You can go directly to their website to sign-up. Alternatively please talk to us about setting it up for your employees and getting Xero / Receipt Bank integration sorted via 0203 189 1736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.